Mission, Vision, and Values
It is our mission to provide an effective, consistent and academically rigorous education in a safe, disciplined and nurturing environment. We will empower students to reach their fullest potential by implementing a comprehensive curriculum facilitated by highly effective educators in collaboration with families and the community and supported by progressive technology.
Our Beliefs and Values:
At Miami Valley Academy, we believe . . .
- Education is a partnership between teachers, parents, students and administration
- In creating a safe, caring and rich school culture
- In consistent teacher and parent communication
- In enforcing our school dress code
- In high behavioral and academic expectations
- In rigorous, comprehensive and developmentally appropriate curriculum
Miami Valley Academy’s educational model is based on the following:
- All students can achieve their potential given the appropriate resources, facility and care and dedicated staff and parents.
- All students benefit from a fundamental curriculum and structured environment which includes foundational skills and hands-on application.
- Formulation of a parent-school partnership which fosters collaboration between parents, teachers, students and administration.
- Students are engaged in authentic and hands-on learning.
Character Building and Positive Behavior Beliefs and Values:
Miami Valley Academy places a strong focus on behavior and sets high expectations for all students and parents. Our educators place an emphasis on providing a positive academic environment that focuses on character building and establishes high expectations for our students.